You can use your Planet Fitness membership card to access any of the Planet Fitness locations. You will need to show your card to the staff when you check in, and they will scan it to verify your membership. You can also use your card to check in online to any of the locations.
Checkout this video:
How to use your Planet Fitness membership card
Your Planet Fitness membership card is your key to accessing the facilities and services at any of our locations. Here’s how to use it:
1. To sign in, simply swipe your card at the front desk. You can also use your card to check in for classes or to access lockers, showers, and other amenities.
2. Your Planet Fitness membership card will also give you discounts on merchandise and guest passes. Just present your card at the time of purchase.
3. You can also use your Planet Fitness membership card to track your workouts. Swipe your card at a cardio machine or weight station to get started.
How to check in at the front desk
To check in at the front desk, insert your membership card into the card reader and wait for the beep. You will then see your name and photo on the screen. Press the green button to continue.
How to use the self-check-in machines
If you have a Planet Fitness membership card, you can use it to check in to your workouts at any self-check-in machine. Here’s how:
1. Look for the self-check-in machines near the entrance of your chosen club.
2. Tap your membership card on the card reader.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to check in.
4. Once you’re checked in, head to the locker room to get changed and then enjoy your workout!
How to use the lockers
If you have a PF Black Card, you have access to the lockers, which are located in the locker room. You can use these lockers for storing your belongings while you work out. To use a locker, simply enter your 4-digit PIN code on the keypad and choose a locker to open. You will then have 10 minutes to retrieve your belongings and exit the locker room. If you need more time, you can re-enter your PIN code to extend your time by 10 minutes.
How to use the showers
After working out, you shower to clean off the sweat and bacteria that has built up on your skin. At Planet Fitness, you will need to swipe your membership card to start the shower. The members-only section of the website has instructions on how to do this. If you have any questions, you can ask a staff member for help.
How to use the sauna
To use the sauna at Planet Fitness, you must first scan your membership card at the door. After you have been cleared to enter, please take a seat and enjoy your time in the sauna. Remember to stay hydrated while using the sauna, as it can be easy to get dehydrated. If you have any questions or concerns while using the sauna, please ask a staff member for assistance.
How to use the massage chairs
The massage chairs at Planet Fitness are a great way to relax after a workout. Here’s how to use them:
1.Tap your membership card on the reader at the entrance to the massage area.
2.Choose the type of massage you want on the touchscreen panel.
3.Sit back and enjoy!
How to use the tanning beds
In order to use the tanning beds at Planet Fitness, you must first purchase a tanning membership, which can be added on to your existing membership for an additional fee per month. Once you have a tanning membership, you can check out a tanning key fob from the front desk. This fob will allow you to access the tanning beds. Each fob has a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip that will be read by the bed when you wave it in front of the sensor. The fob will also keep track of your minutes so that you do not go over your allotted time for that day.
How to use the HydroMassage beds
To use the HydroMassage beds, you will need to show your Planet Fitness membership card to the front desk attendant. They will then activate your account for 30 minutes of use. You will need to sign a waiver form before using the HydroMassage beds.
How to use the Total Body Enhancement booth
The Total Body Enhancement booth is one of the best features of your Planet Fitness membership. This guided workout will help you tone your muscles, improve your circulation, and give you a great cardio workout.
Here’s how to use the Total Body Enhancement booth:
1. Enter your 4-digit PIN code on the keypad to unlock the door.
2. Remove your shoes and socks, and put on the clean pair of flip-flops provided in the booth.
3. Sit on the bench inside the booth, and strap yourself in with the seatbelt.
4. Press the green “Start” button, and adjust the intensity level using the + and – buttons on the armrest.
5. The session will last for 10 minutes, during which time you can read a book or magazine, or watch TV on the built-in screen.
6. When the session is finished, press the red “Stop” button, and exit the booth.