Use our locator to find the nearest Silversneakers fitness center where you can enjoy group exercise classes, swimming, and other amenities.
Checkout this video:
What is Silversneakers?
Silversneakers is a fitness program designed for seniors. It offers group exercise classes, SilverSneakers Circuit and SilverSneakers Yoga, as well as access to cardio and strength equipment. The program is available at select gyms and fitness centers across the United States.
What are the benefits of Silversneakers?
There are many benefits of Silversneakers, a fitness program designed specifically for older adults. Some of the benefits include improved fitness, social interaction, and overall wellness.
How do I find a Silversneakers fitness center near me?
There are many ways to find a Silversneakers fitness center near you. One way is to go to the Silversneakers website and use the Find a Center tool. You can also call the customer service number at 1-888-4-SILVER (7453) and they will be happy to help you find a location.
What kind of workouts are offered at Silversneakers fitness centers?
At Silversneakers fitness centers, you can take part in a variety of workout classes designed specifically for older adults. These classes may include cardio, strength training, balance and flexibility exercises, and more.
How can I get started with Silversneakers?
To get started with Silversneakers, you can visit their website and use their Find a Center tool to search for fitness centers near you that offer the program. You can also call their customer service number at 1-866-584-7272 to get started.
What are the membership options for Silversneakers?
There are three membership options for Silversneakers. You can choose to sign up for a basic membership, which gives you access to all Silversneakers fitness centers. You can also choose to sign up for a premium membership, which gives you access to additional benefits, such as discounts on fitness classes and personal training sessions. Finally, you can choose to sign up for an annual membership, which gives you access to all Silversneakers fitness centers for one year.
What are the Silversneakers contact options?
There are three ways to get in touch with Silversneakers. You can call customer service at 1-888-207-4055, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST. You can also email them at [email protected] Or, you can fill out a contact form on their website: https://www.silversneakers.com/contact-us/.
What are the Silversneakers hours of operation?
Most Silversneakers fitness centers are open from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, hours may vary by location. You can use the Silversneakers locator tool to find the hours of operation for a fitness center near you.
What are the Silversneakers policies?
The Silversneakers program is a fitness program designed specifically for seniors. The program offers a variety of benefits, including access to fitness centers, classes, and events. There are also a number of policies in place to ensure that members can take advantage of the program without having to worry about any unexpected costs.
Some of the key policies include:
– No enrollment fee: There is no enrollment fee for the Silversneakers program. This means that members can start using the benefits of the program as soon as they sign up.
– Monthly membership fee: The monthly membership fee for the Silversneakers program is $29. This fee gives members access to all of the benefits of the program, including fitness classes, events, and access to fitness centers.
– No contracts: There are no contracts or commitment required for the Silversneakers program. This means that members can cancel their membership at any time without having to pay any cancellation fees.
– Money-back guarantee: If a member is not satisfied with their experience with Silversneakers, they can request a refund within 30 days of signing up for the program.
How can I cancel my Silversneakers membership?
If you decide to cancel your Silversneakers membership, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your online account.
2. Click on the “Membership” tab.
3. Select “Cancel Membership.”
4. Follow the prompts to cancel your membership.